Range Trauma Kit
Treats penetrating injuries, blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains or fractures
The Range Trauma Kit by North American Rescue® was designed to address the most common types of injuries that can occur at shooting ranges, training ranges or other locations where firearms are used.
The kit is packaged in a bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility. The bag is easy to transport and store. The large central compartment and front Trauma-shear storage offer a versatile, mobile platform with ready-to-use supplies. The kit's contents provide the necessary tools to save lives and to treat injuries by both medically and non-medically trained personnel.
The Range Trauma Kit provides the necessary equipment to treat penetrating injuries, blast injuries, chest wounds, burns, eye injuries, minor lacerations, sprains or fractures and many other common injuries seen on training and shooting ranges.
- Designed to address penetrating and other common injuries that occur at shooting ranges, training ranges and other locations where firearms are used
- Bright orange bag with reflective trim for high visibility
- Constructed of durable 1000 Denier Nylon
- Sand & water-resistant zipper with silent pulls
- Multiple-load carriage configuration capabilities: fanny pack, over the shoulder, hand-carried, attachments for MOLLE/PALS style webbing
- Trauma Shear Storage on front for quick access
- 1 x Bag (EMS Rapid Deployment)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x C-A-T® Tourniquet (Orange)
- 1 x Chitogauze® PRO Hemostatic Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze™
- 4 x ETD™, 6 in.
- 10 x Sterile Gauze Pads, 4 in. x 4 in.
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 2 x Elastic Wrap, 4 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage
- 2 x SAM® Splint II
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2"
- 50 x Flexible Adhesive Strip Bandage, 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 5 in. x 10 in.
- 1 x Eye Wash, 4 oz
- 1 x Forceps, Splinter, 4.5 in.
- 1 x Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 5 x Bear Claw Glove Kit, Lg.
- 1 x CPR Mask
- 1 x Kit Contents Card
Case Closed: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
Weight: 5 lb 10 oz
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.