Post Falls, Idaho - Carbine Level 1 (April 9th, 2021)
April 9-11th, 2021
This Carbine Course is open to anyone, including Civilians
Sheepdog Carbine Level One
What You’ll Learn
- We will cover the education of ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine operations to include loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures of a carbine are critical elements of this instruction.
- Practice marksmanship and zeroing techniques and procedures.
- Shoot, move and communicate drills will be taught as an individual shooter and as a member of a team with physical and mental stress applications.
Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served. We also offer Purchase orders for approved agencies.
Carbine rentals are not available, you must own a carbine to take this course, and you should be familiar with this weapon system.
- Carbine function and maintenance
- Ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine
- Loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures
- Zeroing techniques and procedures
- Marksmanship and Combat marksmanship
- Non-standard firing positions
- Shooting utilizing cover and concealment technique
- Shooting and moving as an individual and as a member of a Team
- 2 pairs of durable pants and 2 comfortable shirts
- Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
- Baseball cap or another hat with brim
- Our lunch breaks will be short, so you might want to bring MREs, "sack lunches" or something that you can carry with you that does not require any preparation
- Bring any other snacks you desire
- Bring some bottles of water or a refillable container to stay hydrated during the training days
- Please, do not drink alcohol the day/night before training, or during the course in between classes.
- Pistol is recommended for transitions, but NOT Required. 200 rounds if you are bringing a pistol.
- 3-4 magazines
- Optic preferred (back up sights for optic)
- 600-700 rounds of ammunition
- Ear Protection (must be rated for shooting)
- Eye Protection: Please bring extra batteries for your ear pro