Las Vegas - Singleton Security (January 13th, 2022)
Singleton Security (Single Man CQB)
*Prerequisite - Sheepdog Level 1 or Protector 1
Learn from some of the best instructors in the world, with decades of experience in shooting, fighting, and tactical trauma care.
Our Singleton Security course is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of home protection, single person room clearing, planning, firearms proficiency and other defense considerations in and around residential areas.
When & Where:
Pro Gun Vegas - 12801 Old U.S. 95, Boulder City, NV 89005
What You’ll Learn
Low light considerations
Home defense weapon options
Room clearing (Single Man)
Breaching and entry considerations
Methods of movement within a structure
Flat range training
Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served.
- 2 pairs of durable pants and 2 comfortable shirts Buy Now
- Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
- Baseball cap or another hat with brim Buy Now
- Our lunch breaks will be short, so you might want to bring MREs, "sack lunches" or something that you can carry with you that does not require any preparation
- Bring any other snacks you desire
- Bring some bottles of water or a refillable container to stay hydrated during the training days
- Please, do not drink alcohol the day/night before training, or during the course in between classes.
- Pistol is recommended for transitions, but NOT Required. 200 rounds if you are bringing a pistol.
- 3-4 magazines
- Optic preferred (back up sights for optic)
- 600-700 rounds of ammunition
- Dummy rounds
- IFAK (individual First Aid Kit) Buy Now
- Tourniquet Buy Now
- Ear and Eye Protection (must be rated for shooting) Buy Now