Austin (Burnet, TX) -Singleton Security / CQB (November 7th, 2021)
Singleton Security (Single Man CQB)
*Prerequisite - Sheepdog Level 1, Protector 1 or Pistol 1
Our Singleton Security course is designed to teach the basic fundamentals of home protection, single person room clearing, planning, firearms proficiency and other defense considerations in and around residential areas.
What You’ll Learn
Low light considerations
Home defense weapon options
Room clearing (Single Man)
Breaching and entry considerations
Methods of movement within a structure
Flat range training
Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served.
November 7th, 2022
Sunday 08:00am – 4:00pm
Don’t own a firearm? Please let us know as soon as possible so we can provide one for you to rent.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you. See you soon!
- Durable pants and shirt
- Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
- Baseball cap or another hat with brim Buy Now
- Our lunch breaks will be short, so you might want to bring MREs, "sack lunches" or something that you can carry with you that does not require any preparation
- Bring any other snacks you desire
- Bring some bottles of water or a refillable container to stay hydrated during the training days
- Please, do not drink alcohol the day/night before training, or during the course in between classes.
- Pistol or Carbine (primary home defense choice)
- 1-2 magazines
- Optic preferred (back up sights for optic)
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- IFAK (individual First Aid Kit) Buy Now
- Tourniquet Buy Now
- Ear and Eye Protection (must be rated for shooting) Buy Now