The necessary training equipment for initial TCCC/TECC care in an easy to attach modular carrying bag that can be worn as a drop-down leg rig or attached to a belt with a quick-detach buckle system.
The IFAK also has a removable belt and leg strap so it can be MOLLE attached to a vest as another carrying option.
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet, Trainer
- 1 x NAR 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x Combat Gauze Trainer
- 1 x HyFin® Twin Pack Dressing, Trainer
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28f
- 1 x ARS®, Needle Decompression Kit, 14 ga.
- 1 x Permanent Marker
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large
- 1 x 2 in. Surgical Tape
H 8.25 in. x W 7.1 in. x D 5.5 in.
Weight: 2 lb 10 oz