TORK Advanced Life Support w/ Combat Gauze
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
Point-of-wounding IFAK for the Assault Vest or Body Armor. The Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the needs of our customers for a compact individual first aid kit which carries all the necessary equipment to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment.
The TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment that can be used at the point of wounding for self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma.
It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase).
The TORK™ features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
- 1 x Bag (TORK™)
- 4 x Bear Claw Nitrile Glove, Lg. (2 pr.)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x ETD 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.