Snugpak Scorpion 2 Tactical Shelter, Olive or Coyote Tan
When you’re spending time outdoors, the last thing you need is for the rain and wind to spoil your fun. Scorpion is an expert in this field. This is a great tent for long-term camping trips or expeditions where you will be running into tough weather.
A new addition to the Snugpak range, the Scorpion 2 is a sleek, two person tent, designed and built to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time, and for long-term hard use. With its 5000mm PU fly, it can handle large amounts of rain making sure you and your gear stay dry.
The Scorpion 2™ is also a Fly First pitch type tent so you can quickly set up the fly and shelter from the elements. Snugpak has been making excellent camping and survival products for a long time. If you are looking to buy a tent that you won’t have to replace after a few camping trips, The Scorpian 2 is what you’re looking for. It adds to Snugpak’s already excellent selection of tactical shelters, and the Scorpian 2 will not disappoint!
*Back-ordered Snugpak items have a 2-4 week lead time*
- One door and three vents for comfortable air circulation.
- Mesh internal pockets to keep your kit off the ground creating more available floor space.
- All seams are sealed and taped.
- 190t Nylon PU 5000mm groundsheet to ensure the tent stays 100% waterproof. (bath tub style)
- Shape / Style 2 person tent
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- Flame Retardant
- DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminium
- Alloy Stakes (14 2 Spare Stakes)
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner only
- Trail Weight – 2.24kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight – 2.65kgs (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)