The RUSH 72 backpack is engineered to be a full featured 72 hour bag that provides ample space for gear and accessories while remaining rugged and reliable enough for extended excursions or tactical deployments.
Highly resilient, water-repellent 1000D nylon construction keeps your gear safe and dry in any environment, while a generous MOLLE /Backup Belt System compatible web platform keeps all your gear within easy reach.
When it comes to storage, the RUSH 72 hour backpack delivers; dual zippered front and main compartments, an admin organizer pocket, an internal hydration compartment, an easily accessible shove-it pocket, and a fleece-lined sunglass pocket keep your load-out organized, stable, and secure over rough terrain.
If you’re looking for the best bug out backpack in the world, you’ve found it – the RUSH 72.
- Full-featured 72 hour backpack
- Ideal for recreational use or as an operational bug out bag
- Dual-zippered front and main compartments with molded grip pulls
- Multiple integrated organization pockets
- Admin organization pocket to store maps, pens, and documents
- Fleece-lined sunglass pocket
- Internal hydration compartment with hangers and toggles
- Cinching waist strap and dual compression straps
- Adjustable dual density closed-cell foam shoulder straps
- Built from high strength, water-repellant 1000D nylon
- 3,342 cu in, 55 liter capacity
- Contour yoke system with grab and go handle
- Rugged, self-healing YKK® zipper hardware
- Integrated drainage grommet