Rescue Task Force Vest Kit
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
The Rescue Task Force Vest Kit combines state-of-the-art ballistic personal protection along with life-saving, battlefield proven medical equipment from North American Rescue. This ideal solution was designed for EMS, Fire-Rescue and Law Enforcement personnel performing medical operations in response to Active Shooter and Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI).
Developed for rescue personnel working in the Direct and Indirect Threat areas of AS/MCI’s, the Rescue Task Force Vest Kit provides rescuers with a personal protective ballistic vest combined with the essential medical equipment to provide immediate point-of-wounding care to injured casualties in accordance to Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC) guidelines.
The ballistic protective vest provides rescuers with one of the largest NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA front/back panel soft armor protection systems available in the industry. The vest comes with built-in front and back hard armor plate pouches to allow the option to upgrade up to various sizes of Level IV hard plate protection (plates sold separately). The ballistic soft armor is comprised of a unique, multi-hit capable, patent-pending assembly of ballistic materials that capture projectiles and disperse the energy over the entire surface of the panel. Front and back ballistic protection has the capability to be upgraded with the addition of Level IV hard plates (sold separately).
This “one-size-fits-most” soft armor ballistic vest easily adjusts at the shoulder and waist to fit different size rescuers. The front & back panels and shoulder straps have MOLLE capability that allows for the attachment of additional medical or extraction equipment. Designed to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment, the medical equipment can also be modified to meet your agency’s needs as required by your protocols.
- NIJ 06 Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection
- Front and back hard armor plate pockets able to receive multiple size plates
- Includes cummerbund-style Side Armor Protection with additional plate pouch
- Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing
- Front and back MOLLE modular attachment system (PALS compatible)
- Durable 1,000-denier Cordura nylon external carrier construction
- Adjustable hook and loop side straps – expandable up to 60 in.
- Rescue Handle – 1,200 lb tensile strength reinforced strap
- One of the largest soft armor coverage areas in the industry
- Adjustable hook and loop padded shoulder straps with MOLLE plus two fixed “D” rings
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Blast mitigation configuration
- Comes complete with medical equipment (NAR-4 Chest Pouch with modified equipment list and additional C-A-T® tourniquets /holders)
- Made in the USA
- Complies with and exceeds NIJ Ballistic Resistance Standard 0101.06 for ballistic performance of Level IIIA body armor
- Front and back hard armor plate pouches for increased protection (plates not included)
- Front/back panel protection area: 187 sq. in. (W 11 in. x H 17 in.)
- Proprietary assembly of ballistic materials
- Ballistic Vest Weight: Less than 13 lb
- Upgradeable to Level III/IV protection with the addition of hard plates (sold separately)
- 4 x C-A-T®-Combat Application Tourniquet – BLK
- 2 x Emergency Trauma Dressing – 6 in.
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 3 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x NAR Trauma Shears – 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Scissor Leash
- 4 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Black Permanent Marker
- 1 x MED ID Patch
- 2 x Rescue Task Force Patch
- Vest with Medical Kit (stored):
- H 19 in. x W 13.5 in. x D 5 in.
- Soft Armor: H 14 in. x W 11 in.
- ID Placards: H 2 in. x W 11 in.
- Total Weight: 9 lb
It is illegal to buy, wear or possess body armor if you are a convicted felon. It is also illegal for persons to wear body armor during the commission of a crime. The buyer, or customer, is responsible to know their own state laws and abide by them. Sheepdog Response reserves the right to deny the sale of body armor to any persons, for any reason, at any time. Body armor will not be sold to residents of Connecticut.