Ocho IFAK Advanced Life Support
Compact, low visibility, point-of-wounding IFAK for your duty/pistol belt. The Ocho IFAK from North American Rescue is a very compact, lo-viz individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 in. belt loop for convenient attachment to your duty/pistol belt.
Though the exterior of this small rip-stop nylon case is purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag, the Ocho IFAK comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
The clam shell design of the platform features rip stop nylon, interior elastic loop organization and easy to open zipper for rapid access to lifesaving equipment. Ocho IFAK bags are also available for individual purchase.
- Very compact, lo-vis individual first aid kit equipped with a 3 in. belt loop attachment to accommodate a duty/pistol belt
- Contains critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating, blast or other traumatic injury
- Purposely designed to look like a non-tactical, accessory-style bag
- Constructed with rip stop nylon, elastic loop organizational storage and easy open zipper
- Contains Advanced Life Support equipment
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x Combat Gauze® Z-Fold Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.