Home should be your safe space. Are you prepared to prevent and protect?
According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program, there were an estimated 1.5 million burglaries in 2016.
69.5% took place in residential properties.
Don’t let your home be a statistic.
Sheepdog CQB is an exclusive course being offered for the first time. This specialized course was developed to give you solid fundamental knowledge of Home Defense.
We’ve taken our expertise of Special Operations Close Quarters Battle and Physical Security and streamlined it for max impact to teaching you how to fight, survive, and win inside of a structure, be it your home or office.
What You’ll Learn
Part 1: Prevention and Planning
- Castles had moats to keep intruders out; your house likely doesn’t. We’ll teach you the best safeguards to make your home a hard target (read more tips on our blog) < Link to How to Make Your Home A Hard Target
- There are hundreds of security system options with dozens of features. We’ll cover the top picks and why they work.
- “Location, location, location” isn’t just a phrase for real estate. Floorplans, accessibility of weapons, and your surroundings are all crucial to a plan that sets you up to defend and protect. We’ll get your safety plan optimized.
Part 2: Secure and Fight Back
- If you think you’ve had a security breach, instinct says to go check it out. We’ll teach you the best ways to clear the area without putting you – or your family – in a vulnerable position.
- Fighting off an intruder, especially in tight, dark hallways and stairways, has its challenges. We’ll train in low-light conditions, grapple in confined spaces, practice compressed shooting techniques, and highlight best practices to beat the bad guy.
- Practice makes perfect. We’ll take it back to basics on the mats and the range, reviewing techniques that are crucial in close quarter combat situations.
Part 3: Test Your Skills
- Don’t let the first time you try these techniques be the time it matters most. We’ll put your skills to the test in a home and office setting, walking through multiple scenarios with and without weapons.
CQB is open to all, but some familiarity with firearms is preferred. Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served.
- 27+ Hours of total training
- Confined Combatives
- Low Light
- Physical Security
- Confined Marksmanship
- Room/Structure Clearing
- Actions on Contact
- Gear / Kit selection
- Security Systems
Read our latest blog about Home Security HERE.