NAR-4 Chest Pouch w/Combat Gauze
IFAKS are made to order. Expect a 2 week lead time.
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
The auxiliary NAR-4™ companion streamlined to provide Tactical Healthcare Professionals with rapid access to critical basic & advanced equipment on their chest. The container is constructed of 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction, Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware and a silent, self-repairing nylon zipper with 550 pull cords. The kit is designed to be secured to the front of the body armor using a MOLLE-style attachment system.
- Configurable based on individual skill set and mission requirements
- Rapid access and organization is enhanced by elastic storage loops that keep items in place until needed
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with built-in Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- PALS/MOLLE-style attachment system
- Ambidextrous Trauma Shear configuration
- 1 x Bag (CCRK® – NAR-4™ Chest Pouch)
- 3 x Black Talon® Nitrile Glove Kit, Lg.
- 2 x Combat Casualty Card
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 2 x Z-Fold Vacuum Packed QuikClot Combat Gauze®
- 1 x Scissor Leash™
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Permanent Marker
- 1 x Tactical CricKit®
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Cased Closed: L 7.75 in. x W 9.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
- Weight: 2 lb 10.3 oz
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.