***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
Tactical Healthcare Professionals who want rapid access to critical basic and advanced equipment by their side choose the Combat Casualty Response Kit®—Medic/Leg Rig™.
The container is constructed of 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction, Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware and silent, self repairing nylon zippers with 550 pull cords.
The kit can be employed in three ways (1) using the split-tale connector with height adjustment and Quick-Grip™ leg straps (2) PALS/MOLLE style webbing for attachment to the aidbag/ backpack or (3) fasten to the web/gun belt using the quick weave method.
Belt and leg attachment straps can be removed and reattached as needed to allow maximum flexibility during load carriage configuration.
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE Style Attachment System Compatible
- Trauma Shear Storage on Back for Quick Access
- 1 x Bag (CCRK®–Medic/Leg Rig)
- 10 x Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves (5 pr.)
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x Petrolatum Gauze (3 in. x 18 in.)
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 4 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 2 x NAR Saline Lock Kit
- 1 x BOA® IV Constricting Band
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 4 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Scissor Leash™
- 1 x Surgical Tape (2 in.)
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 2 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag®)
Case Closed: H 9.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 7.75 in.
Weight: 3 lb 9 oz
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.