The Individual Kit (CCRK) from North American Rescue has been designed for the Warfighter/Operator and packed to provide all of the tools to mitigate the three leading causes of preventable combat death (60% extremity bleeding / 33% tension pneumothorax / 6% airway obstruction)
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
Our modular system can be attached to the operator using the split-tale connector, PALS/MOLLE style webbing or by fastening to the web/ gun belt using the quick weave method. Belt and leg attachment straps can be removed and reattached as needed to allow maximum flexibility during load carriage configuration.
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE Style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip™
- 1 x Bag (CCRK®–Individual)
- 4 x Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves (2 pr.)
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 2 x S-Rolle Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Combat Casualty Reference Card
- 1 x Triage Card (NAR T2 Tag®)
Case Closed: H 8.5 in. x W 8.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.