The Crisis Incident Response Kit from North American Rescue provides the necessary medical products to treat the more serious medical emergencies that may occur in a school setting.
***Please note that these kits are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time***
This ruggedized Nylon kit was designed to combat life-threatening emergencies such inability to breathe or major bleeding. This high-visibility orange kit is easy to identify and provides carrying options such as over the shoulder, hand carry and fanny-pack style.
- The School First Aid Kit designed to treat penetrating trauma and major bleeding as well as the administration of rescue breathing & basic first aid
- High visibility orange bag constructed of durable 1000 denier nylon with reflective trim
- Multiple carry options including over the shoulder, hand carry & fanny pack style
- 2 x ORG C-A-T® Tourniquets
- 4 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 4 x NAR 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 4 x NAR 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x NAR Abdominal Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze
- 2 x CPR Microshield
- 2 x SAM Splint II
- 2 x rolls 2 in. Surgical Tape
- 5 x pair Bear Claw Gloves, large
- 1 x NAR 7.25 in. Trauma Shears
- 50 x Flexible Fabric Bandages
- 2 x Survival Blanket
Packaged: H 7.75 in. x W 13 in. x D 9 in.
Weight: 5 lb
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.