Sheepdog Carbine Level One
Carbine Level One is Sheepdog’s Weapons Training Carbine course. This New Carbine course is open to anyone, including Civilians.
What You’ll Learn
- We will cover the education of ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine operations to include loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures of a carbine are critical elements of this instruction.
- Practice marksmanship and zeroing techniques and procedures.
- Shoot, move and communicate drills will be taught as an individual shooter and as a member of a team with physical and mental stress applications.
Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served. We also offer Purchase orders for approved agencies.
This event is being held at S.H.A.R.P.E. Shooters: 2901 Gun Club Road, Augusta, GA 30907 If you need to rent a firearm, please contact the range directly to be sure they have a rental available before you sign up for the course.
- Carbine function and maintenance
- Ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine
- Loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures
- Zeroing techniques and procedures
- Marksmanship and Combat marksmanship
- Non-standard firing positions
- Shooting utilizing cover and concealment technique
- Shooting and moving as an individual and as a member of a Team
Question: Where is this class located?
Answer: Yakima Washington. More detailed itinerary will be sent to you once you’re signed up for the course.
Question: Do I need experience to take this class?
Answer: You should have some experience with a Carbine to qualify for this class. You must at least have a basic understanding of your weapon system.
Question: My physical fitness is lacking, will I be able to complete the course, or should I get in shape first?
Answer: While being in shape will help you during this course, there is no specific requirement from a physical standpoint.
Question: Is your company accredited so I can use this course for continuing education?
Answer: Yes, we are currently certified through C.L.E.E.T., as well as POST in certain states.
Question: Do you take Purchase Orders from Agencies?
Answer: Yes, please email info@sheepdogresponse for a quote to start the PO process.
Question: Do you currently have any scholarships available?
Answer: We no longer work with a 501C3 charity, however, we are in the process of working with a new charity that is in line with our values.
Question: Do you a packing list for this course?
Answer: Yes, please see the next tab for the course packing list.
Question: When will I receive a detailed itinerary for this course.
Answer: Once you sign up for your course, you will be emailed a detailed itinerary.
Question: Do you offer group discounts?
Answer: Yes, please email email@example.com for more information.
If you have any further questions, please email us or call 512-993-2999. firstname.lastname@example.org
Clothing and Gear Required
A pair of durable pants and 2 comfortable shirts for shooting courses
Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
Baseball cap or other hat with brim
Food / Water
- Our lunch breaks will be short, so you might want to bring MREs, “sack lunches” or something that you can carry with you.
- Bring any other snacks you desire
- Bring some bottles of water or a refillable container to stay hydrated during the training
Firearm and Accessories
- 3-4 magazines
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection
- Extra batteries for your ear pro
- Weapons cleaning and maintenance equipment
- Optic preferred (back up sights for optic)
- Apprx. 600 rounds of ammunition
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com and we will get right back to you. See you soon!