RIG Series Eagle IFAK, Advanced Life Support
The RIG Series Eagle IFAK, by North American Resuce is a new low profile individual first aid kit designed with a protective hood and quick latch release to keep your life-saving equipment protected and rapidly accessible for deployment.
Highlighted design advancements include easy-one hand quick release hood latch and zippers, detachable inner shock cord panel that detaches from the IFAK bag and new lightweight/low profile Hapalon MOLLE attachment system.
- Tourniquet attached for quick deployment by banding it to inside of front opening flap
- Protective hood with quick latch release helps protect IFAK components and includes sewn in embroidered medical cross identifier
- Attaches to body armor or belt loop with vertical oriented light weight/low profile Hapalon MOLLE straps and webbing
- Quick pull latch and tab for easy one-handed opening
- Detachable (hook & loop backed) shock-cord inner panel adjusts to secure internal components & is easily removable for rapid access
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 6 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Z-fold Hemostatic
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
Packaged: H 8 in. x 4 in. x D 3 in.
Weight: 1.18 lb
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.