Emergency Trauma Dressing
The ETD™ consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration
Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) "Israeli Pressure Dressing"
The Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) series of bandages are engineered using data from over 63 After Action Reviews (AARs) of real-world battle dressing applications. The ETD™ consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration.
This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Cost effective
- 4 in. Dimensions:
- Packaged (4 in.): L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Bandage (4 in.): L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight (4 in.): 2.6 oz
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorizations to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. Sheepdog Response & the Sheepdog Store assume no liability for its misuse.