Las Vegas - Carbine Level 1 (October 29th, 2021)
October 29th, 2021
Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sheepdog Carbine Level One
Carbine Level One is Sheepdog’s Weapons Training Carbine course. This Carbine course is open to anyone, including Civilians.
What You’ll Learn
- We will cover the education of ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine operations to include loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures of a carbine are critical elements of this instruction.
- Practice marksmanship and zeroing techniques and procedures.
- Shoot, move and communicate drills will be taught as an individual shooter and as a member of a team with physical and mental stress applications.
Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served. We also offer Purchase orders for approved agencies.
- Carbine function and maintenance
- Ancillary equipment selection and set up for carbine
- Loading, firing, reducing malfunctions and clearing procedures
- Zeroing techniques and procedures
- Marksmanship and Combat marksmanship
- Non-standard firing positions
- Shooting utilizing cover and concealment technique
- Shooting and moving as an individual and as a member of a Team
Pro Gun Vegas - 12801 Old U.S. 95, Boulder City, NV 89005
Everyone at Sheepdog Response is very excited to see you there! If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you.
- 2 pairs of durable pants and 2 comfortable shirts Buy Now
- Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
- Baseball cap or another hat with brim Buy Now
- Our lunch breaks will be short, so you might want to bring MREs, "sack lunches" or something that you can carry with you that does not require any preparation
- Bring any other snacks you desire
- Bring some bottles of water or a refillable container to stay hydrated during the training days
- Please, do not drink alcohol the day/night before training, or during the course in between classes.
- Pistol is recommended for transitions, but NOT Required. 200 rounds if you are bringing a pistol.
- 3-4 magazines
- Optic preferred (back up sights for optic)
- 600-700 rounds of ammunition
- Dummy rounds
- IFAK (individual First Aid Kit) Buy Now
- Tourniquet Buy Now
- Ear and Eye Protection (must be rated for shooting) Buy Now