HSG Sure Grip Slotted Belt
Please note that most HSG items have a 4-5 week lead time
Sure-Grip® Padded Belt – Slotted
This modular padded belt system adds versatility to one of the slimmest and sturdiest on the market.
***Please note that High Speed Gear products can have an apprx. 4-5 week lead times for shipping. Feel free to call us at 512-993-2999 Ext. 2, or email email@example.com to see if your item is currently in stock***
- 0.75" thick and 4.5" tall
- Neoprene padding creates a “gel like comfort”
- Adds a level of grip that is unlike any other belt system on the market
- Individual PALS platforms allow the inner belt to be woven inside or outside of the PALS to satisfy user needs for MOLLE mounting or belt mounting for holsters and other accessories.
- Four suspender attachments are positioned strategically if suspenders are needed
- Assembled with a removable HPDE stiffener to add stability
IF YOU WISH TO ORDER A RIGGER BELT TO MATE WITH THE SGPB, YOU MUST SELECT IT AS AN OPTION WHEN ORDERING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND DELIBERATE WHEN SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
SELECTING THE SURE-GRIP SIZE VS. THE RIGGER BELT SIZE
TO ACCURATELY DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE PADDED BELT, TAKE THESE STEPS. FIRST, DETERMINE THE SIZE GAP YOU WANT IN FRONT BETWEEN ENDS OF THE BELT. MOST PEOPLE WANT ABOUT 4 INCHES, BUT SOME LIKE THE BELT TO TOUCH OR EVEN OVERLAP. ONCE YOU HAVE THIS DECIDED, TAKE A TAPE MEASURE AROUND YOUR WAIST WHILE WEARING YOUR EVERYDAY BELT. FINALLY, SUBTRACT THE GAP YOU WANT FROM THE WAIST MEASUREMENT. ORDER THE PADDED BELT CLOSEST TO THIS FINAL MEASUREMENT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE COBRA BELT, YOU WILL NEED TO GO UP A FEW INCHES FROM YOUR STANDARD BELT SIZE TO ACCOMMODATE THE ADDED GIRTH CREATED BY PADDED BELT. IF YOU CHOOSE THE DUTY BELT, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST WAIST SIZE TO THE LENGTH OF PADDED BELT CHOSEN.
Below is the total length of the SGPB for sizing: ***Keep in mind that sizing is not based on your waist size, it is based on the measurement around your pants and shirt*** This belt is worn outside of your clothes and held secure using an inner belt.
- Small: 32" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Medium
- Medium: 39" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is Large
- Large: 44" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is XL
- Extra Large: 48" end to end - If you choose a Cobra belt for this SGPB, the smallest Cobra you should order is 2X