Austin, TX (Marble Falls) - Pistol 1 (January 28th, 2022)
What is Pistol 1?
Pistol 1 is everything you need to know about the fundamentals of safety, the fundamentals of marksmanship, and the skills and mindset necessary to defend yourself and others with a pistol
When & Where:
About Pistol 1
Learn from some of the best instructors in the world, with decades of experience in shooting and fighting.
What You’ll Learn
Our Pistol 1 course is open to anyone. No prior experience is necessary. Seats are limited for this event and available as first come, first served.
- Gun Safety
- Fundamentals of Safety
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Proper Loading/Unloading Procedures
- Correcting Weapons Malfunctions
Don’t own a firearm? Please let us know as soon as possible so we can provide one for you to rent.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com and we will get right back to you. See you soon!
- Durable yet comfortable clothing
- Sturdy belt/pistol belt
- Rain Jacket- the event will go forward regardless of weather
- Electronic Hearing Protection (to receive instruction while on the firing line)
- Extra batteries for hearing protection and optic
- Weapons cleaning and maintenance equipment
- 400 Rounds of ammunition
- Tourniquet Buy Now
- Food (Our lunch breaks will be short, so bring something that does not require any preparation)
- Water (you will need to be drinking water throughout the day to stay hydrated)
- Dummy Rounds X 5
- Retention Holsters (your holster preferably will be made of Kydex which is form-fitted to your pistol. If you use nylon or leather holsters you will need to have a thumb break or some form of retention. If you show up without a proper holster you will have to do all drills off the table. No Blackhawk Serpa holsters allowed.)
- 3-4 Magazines
- Magazine pouch (recommended two)
- Individual First Aid Kit (we highly recommend getting one and learning how to use it) Buy Now
- Multi tool