Spend Your Time Wisely
“Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.” ― Lao Tzu
We are all on the clock.
The question is, what are you doing with your life while the seconds tick by?
Are you spending your time binge-watching Netflix or flexing your intellectual horsepower in social media political debates? Or are you doing everything possible to make your life an asset, and not a liability, to your loved ones and your community?
If you come to a Sheepdog Response course, we will make an asset. We will make you harder to kill. We will help you harden your body and your mind to get you started up the steep path of becoming a Sheepdog. But we can’t walk it for you.
After you leave one of our courses, you have a decision to make. Do you like the idea of being a Sheepdog? Or do you actually like being a Sheepdog? One is very different than the other.
For Sheepdogs, there are no excuses. They hard work happens every single day. Sheepdogs find a gym and train to make their bodies stronger and faster. Sheepdogs practice with their weapons — whether it’s at the range or working manipulations and dry fire drills in the garage. Sheepdogs find a local BJJ studio and push their limits. Sheepdogs practice applying a tourniquet against the clock.
What if you haven’t been able to train with us to learn those basic self-defense and medical skills? Still not an excuse. Start learning by reading the valuable lessons we share in our blog.
- Developing Situational Awareness – Being aware of your surroundings is the cornerstone of what we teach at Sheepdog Response. You don’t need to take our course to start building your situational awareness skills right now.
- Importance of an IFAK – Are you ready for a medical emergency? Learn what you need to have in your Individual First Aid Kit and why every family member should have one.
- The 5 Skills You Need to Save a Life – Having the tools is important. Having the knowledge to use those tools correctly is critical.
- How to Make Your Home a Hard Target (Part 1 and Part 2) – Learn from an executive protection expert on the best tactics and strategies when it comes to increasing your home’s security and lowering your risk profile.
- Women’s Safety Checklist – Learn how you and your loved ones can stay safe and not be a bad guy’s next victim
You can also learn from our virtual training series.
- Be prepared for emergencies with our Active Shooter DVD or digital download. Join Tim Kennedy as discusses firearm fundamentals, stress-induced weapons training, treat elimination, situational awareness, and caring for the wounded.
- Learn pistol fundamentals and drills with our Basic Pistol 1, Basic Pistol 2, and Basic Pistol 3 streaming courses.
Your education starts today, so what are you waiting for? Spend each second wisely because we will never know when the clock stops.